Cocktail Receptions & Dinner Parties
The Newport Art Museum is a wonderful setting to host your next cocktail reception or dinner party. Featuring both historic and contemporary work by Rhode Island artists throughout the building, the Griswold House’s main floor offers a variety of rooms for a bar, food stations, and/or passed hors d’oeuvres for your guests to imbibe. Intimate seated dinners can take place in our historic Library and Drury Gallery, while our main Ilgenfritz Gallery can accommodate larger guest counts. During the warmer months, the veranda offers additional seating and/or an outside bar, as guests are invited to enjoy our grounds while the sun sets over Touro Park.
Cocktail Reception/Dinner Party Rate: beginning at $700
- One 3-hour event
- 1-hour set up before event/1-hour break down following event
- Access to the Griswold House Galleries, restrooms and Museum Grounds
- Tenet User’s Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP)
- Staffing & Security throughout duration of event
- 35 Museum parking spaces; additional parking lot can be rented for a fee.