Lectures, Presentations & Film Screenings
The Ilgenfritz Gallery located in the historic Griswold House is the perfect place for lectures, presentations and film screenings. Able to accommodate up to 175-seated guests, our largest gallery is outfitted with audio/visual equipment suited for a variety of needs. Included in your fee is A/V assistance for our lecturers’ podium with integrated microphone and projector capabilities.
There is a $100 Tenant User's Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) fee.
Audio/Visual Equipment Includes:
- Microphones: podium integrated; wireless: handheld, lavalier, headset
- Stereo-audio input
- Video: VGA Video Input from podium; additional input options at projector
- NEC GT500
- Max Resolution: 1024 x 768
Lectures, Presentations & Film Screening Rate: beginning at $125/hour
- A/V Set Up and Assistance
- Set up of Museum Chairs, Tables and Linens
- Access to the Griswold House Galleries
- Staffing & Security throughout duration of event